Hôtel Kyriad Orléans Saran
/ 5 44 rooms
Our 44 rooms are designed to meet all your needs.
8 connecting rooms, 2 rooms with disabled facilities, bathrooms fully renovated in 2008 with bathtubs and shower guards, flat screen TV with Canal + and satellite channels, in-room courtesy tray with electric kettle and an assortment of tea, coffee and biscuits, free wifi in all rooms and public areas.
Complete, all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet served from 5:30 to 9:30 AM Monday through Friday and 5:30 to 10 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
For lunch and dinner, we serve a variety of delicious dishes.
- The restaurant is open Monday to Friday for dinner (7 to 9:30 PM).
Open Saturday evenings from mid-June to min-September, closed Sundays all year.
Capacity 80 seats.
If you plan to arrive after 9 PM, you can order a meal tray in advance.
- Old Orleans and the cathedral
- The Floral Park
- The nightlife along Rue de Bourgogne
- The banks of the Loire River
- Surrounding areas
- The Castles of the Loire: Chambord , Chenonceau, Amboise
- The medieval city of Blois
- Artenay and the Forain Theatre Museum
And much more
- AMADEUS :
- GALILEO :
- SABRE :
- WORLDSPAN :
Seminar(s): 2 room(s)
|Type of set-up||Cocktail buffet||Conference||Banquet||U-shaped||Rows|